La Maison de Silou
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La Maison de Silou

Ancienne Communauté sur Kirin Tor

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

PB Nvidia

AuteurMessage
Silou
Admin
Admin
Silou

PB Nvidia Empty
MessageSujet: PB Nvidia   PB Nvidia Icon_minitime1Mar 29 Sep - 15:03

Apparently there is something wrong with the current driver for the NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT. Or atlest there is on my computer, every time I try to log in the screen begins to blink to black and then Aion shuts down. I then get the following error message "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully restored itself" I have uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and I still have the same problem. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

-------------
I am both glad and saddened that I am not the only one having this problem. I don't think the problem is from Aion itself, since I am also having the same problem when it comes to WoW. The last time something like this happened it was due to a Vista update conflicting with Nvidia cards. Now since there was an update on the 18th I suspect the problem lies within the vista update. Though it could be a combo of things, whatever it is I hope it gets fixed soon.
-----------------------------
Hi there, just so you know that Display driver nvlddmkm error isn't just Aion... I had it happening on my Nvidia 8800 GTS in Lotro and finally did the same as the above poster and ditched my Nvidia card for an ATI card. Prior to trashing my Nvidia card I think I tried every single suggestion regarding this error posted anywhere on the internet. Nvidia overheat issues on their latest set of gaming cards seems to be an issue also.

http://na.aiononline.com/forums/welcome/view?articleID=621&
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://maison-de-silou.forum2jeux.com

PB Nvidia
Page 1 sur 1